[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Jun 9 20:31:52 EDT 2019

How many of these files have you tried on 2.2a, they were broken as per
the documentation.

FILE -------X 9/2/1992 19:49 9/2/1992 19:49 9/2/1992 19:49 23
atcheck.off.scr
FILE -------- 9/2/1992 19:49 9/2/1992 19:49 9/2/1992 19:49 23
atcheck.on.src
FILE -------X 9/2/1992 19:50 9/2/1992 19:50 9/2/1992 19:50 23
loglock.off.scr
FILE -------X 9/2/1992 19:50 9/2/1992 19:50 9/2/1992 19:50 23
loglock.on.scr
FILE -------X 9/2/1992 19:51 9/2/1992 19:51 9/2/1992 19:51 23
noblock.off.scr
FILE -------X 9/2/1992 19:51 9/2/1992 19:51 9/2/1992 19:51 23
noblock.on.scr
FILE -------X 10/18/1988 22:01 10/18/1988 22:01 10/18/1988 22:01 23
wild.off.scr
FILE -------X 10/18/1988 22:01 10/18/1988 22:01 10/18/1988 22:01 23
wild.on.scr

The last one is crutual for my needs.

I used or at least tried every Shellplus 2.1a feature.

The problem 2.2a tried to fix I never used ran into and was not a excuse
for breaking so much else.

What caused the Shell size to be reduced by 50% has never been explained
or documented why.

SHF