[Coco] NitrOS-9 Level2 and 6309 language label

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Jun 8 21:21:06 EDT 2019

Gene,

Sorry to read about your drivewire and lawnmower problems. :(

I strongly agree with your comment "changing anything to Obj6309 should only be done if the
executable actually contains some 6309 codes." That is exactly what I was doing.
I did a search of the Level 1&2 commands and modules for H6309. If found and there was actual 6309
code then I added the equivalent of:
  ifne H6309
lg set Obj6309
  else
lg set Objct
  endc

Nothing I've yet found permits me to do that with grfdrv.

Robert