[Coco] pyDrivewire status

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Jun 8 18:57:59 EDT 2019

Greetings all

I'd say its working as I just ran the server, then mounted two .dsk
files, then convinced minicom to connect to /t2 on the coco3, and asked
via minicom for a directory listing of those 2 files and got it.  So
while some of the bells and whistles may be missing yet, the foundation
has been laid. And it seems pretty solid.

So lets have a big hip hip hurray for Michael Furman.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)