[Coco] dEd problems with Level1 nightly builds

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jun 6 08:59:45 EDT 2019

Thanks Guys,

I was worried that the changes I added to dEd might have corrupted it for Level1. So, if it is hard
coded for a width80 screen, it should not be in any of the Level1 CMDS directories and the NitrOS-9
Make files should be changed.

Current Level1 Coco1 CMDS makefile has ded in the second line:

CMDS	= asm attr backup binex build calldbg cmp cobbler copy cputype \
	date dcheck debug ded deiniz del deldir devs dir dirsort disasm \
	display dmode dsave dump echo edit error exbin format \
	free grfdrv help ident iniz irqs link list load login makdir \
	megaread mdir merge mfree minted mpi os9gen padrom park printerr procs prompt pwd pxd \
	rename save setime shellplus shell_21 sleep \
	tee tmode touch tsmon tuneport unlink verify xmode

Robert