[Coco] CMOC 0.1.59 compiler is out; Color Eights game now runs under NitrOS-9

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Mon Jun 3 22:47:43 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

I have just published version 0.1.59 of CMOC, a 6809-targeting
cross-compiler for a large subset of the C language. Aside from various
minor bug fixes, a library is now allowed to provide "constructor" and
"destructor" code sections that contain code to be run before and after
main() respectively. This may be useful to an OS-9 C library that would
want to run fflush() after main().

Details on the CMOC page: http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

I have also published a new version of my little Color Eights game
that can now be run under both Disk Basic and NitrOS-9 Ease of Use
edition. This was made possible by porting my "cardgame" and "bcontrol"
libraries to OS-9.

This release can be useful as an example of a program that can be
made available to both user bases while being compiled from a single
code base.

Color Eights runs in a PMODEĀ 4 screen, so it must be run from a 32x16
terminal, in the case of OS-9.

Details on the Color Eights page: http://sarrazip.com/dev/color8.html

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>