[Coco] Making coco and dragon disks on a modern windows pc

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Mon Jun 3 19:17:27 EDT 2019

Robert, what version(s) of Windows allows you to do this.

I remember that MSFT stopped this at some point.

I have a Windows XP laptop with a 3.5" drive that I think would work but
I doubt my W7 HTPC(s) would allow writing 256 Byte sectors if I had a
drive to install, the last 3.5" drive was killed years ago.

SHF

Note! I must change a BIOS setting to boot W10 32 Bit, and replace the
system disk with different drive to boot W10 64 Bit after changing the
BIOS setting.

MSFT is getting very nasty to stop the computers being taken over.