[Coco] Houston, we have a problem...

Michael Kline klinems at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 14:22:12 EDT 2019

I'm running Java version 8, build 191. I haven't allowed Java to update
past this build, and DW4 works fine with this version. Perhaps the idea
is to revert back to a last working build and disable further Java
updates. At least for the time being...

For me personally, I only use Java for DW4.

Michael