[Coco] Video band width and accessing video memory

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Jun 2 00:58:24 EDT 2019

The bytes seen by the CPU for execution and the bytes seen by the
graphics display are read alternately, the memory chips are busy on both
tasks at the same time.

This alternation of memory is explained in the service manual if my
memory (wet) is correct.

SHF