[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sat Jun 1 16:57:07 EDT 2019

Finally somebody used the correct name for the Shell on NitrOS-9.

It is not IMHO not "Shellplus" as the size has been chopped to  ~ 50% of
Shellplus dropping important features and causing some features that
remain not working.

I cannot tell what is available as the documentation is lacking, but as
someone said, no problem as no one should use what is dropped.

SHF