[Coco] News VCC

Luis Fernández LuisCoCo luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 08:51:14 EDT 2019

Continuing with the VCC modification, I am adding a more complete keyboard, numeric keypad functions and other keys, support for the distribution of international keyboards and other things.

As a separate comment, I discovered that in modern keyboards, the arrow keys and the home, end, next and previous page, insert and delete are mapped to the numeric keypad. This has surprised me since they are physically other keys. The VCC uses direct access to the keyboard, therefore, it does not have facilities for other keyboard layouts.

I could also use an input method that will go through the Windows filters and will handle the translation, but I don't know if it will affect games and other things.

Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia

http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe

http://www.tandycoco.com<http://www.tandycoco.com/> Thank Brian Blake

My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,

Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela