[Coco] OT: (sort of): The Apollo 11 moon landing's fourth crew member? A computer far ahead of its time

James C. Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 21 17:38:28 EDT 2019

My son-in-law sent me the following link, knowing I am an 8-bit Luddite.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apollo-11-moon-landings-fourth-crew-member-computer-far-fishman

What is amazing to me is the stupidity of some of the commenters.  If their grasp of basic scientific principles and facts is common among the current generation, we will never make it to Mars.

I am still in awe of the power of the mightly little CoCo3, realizing how far advanced it was beyond the AGC.  And to think we were able to pick it up at the time for just a few hundred bucks at the most, boggles the mind.

— — --
There is no tyranny more dangerous
to individual liberty than the
tyranny of the majority.