[Coco] OVCC - fails to compile

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Sat Jul 20 16:19:17 EDT 2019

I'm attempting to get the git OVCC to compile. I've downloaded agar,
compiled and installed it along with SDL2. When I compile OVCC I get

vccgui.c: In function ‘PrepareEventCallBacks’:
vccgui.c:1806:9: error: ‘AG_WIDGET_USE_DRAWN’ undeclared (first use in this function)
          AG_WIDGET_USE_DRAWN;
          ^
vccgui.c:1806:9: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function
it appears in
../Makefile.common:50: recipe for target 'obj/vccgui.o' failed

I've tried to search for the string in the agar libraries but I don't see
it anywhere other than OVCC.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com