[Coco] AGD converted games - Pack #36 (Bearsden P6 part 4)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Jul 19 05:55:04 EDT 2019

Getting 10-year old children to acquire the skills to write a computer game
seems like an impressive achievement in itself.

Am I correct that the games are written in some sort of language that is
peculiar to AGD and from there compiled to run on various platforms?  If
so, I wonder if you could be so kind as to upload a short, preferably
commented listing of some lines of AGD code so as to convey a general
impression of what the language looks like and what a 10-year old might
need to grasp to write a game in it?

Art