[Coco] CoCo Discrimination

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 11:56:01 EDT 2019

 Someone just posted on Facebook (can't remember which group) that he and someone were walking in the woods and found an abandoned school bus. They pried the door open and found a hoard of Apple II's and monitors. They estimate that that bus has been there for at least 30 years (I don't recall the exact number that he mentioned). He has already restored a bunch of them and is selling them off. That was a treasure found! Salvador

    On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 05:47:24 PM CDT, Charles Allison via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

 It is the computer I learned on from the beginning. TRS-80 model 1,3,4 and coco 1,2,3. had one the first time from 1986 through 1995. Then recently bought a new to me COCO2 and love it still. Trash to treasure is right!

Sent from my iPhone