[Coco] CoCo Discrimination

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:57:49 EDT 2019

On 7/17/19 2:41 PM, Mark Anderson wrote:
> I have to say I'm shocked at the level of discrimination I receive
> when I wear my TRS-80 color computer Radio Shack black T-shirt in
> public, most notable, in bookstores.

<< SNIP >>

> Just wanted to know if anyone else here has had similar stories....
>
> Mark

The stories I have heard, indicated that the Original TRS-80, AKA The
Model 1, had Lots of Crashes with the Expansion Interface, not unlike
the Sinclair ZX81/Timex-Sinclair 1000 with its 16K RAM Pack..

( Apple is not Immune from Issues Come Up and never seem to Go Away...
  Just ask about the Apple /// and Apple Lisa   ;) )

TRS Systems like the Color Computer, are Pretty Solid, even after All
these Years..

As a Disclaimer...   I have only been a Radio-Shack Computer users for 7
years...  I got my first CoCo, a CoCo 3, back in 2012.....

BITD, I was an Apple ][e Owner and Users, and the rest of my family had
the Commodore C64, and one uncle an Atari 400 then 800....

MarkO