[Coco] Updated Dragon32/64 SDC image

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 07:18:09 EDT 2019

I just finished archiving my Dragon tape software to physical disk then converted those to virtual disks(VDK).
I built a new ultimate SDC image for the Dragon that now has well over 300 disk images and SDCX. Almost 250 of these disks are filled with Games

Just unzip and copy and paste the image to the Root of a new SD card
If you are using DOSPLUS 5.0. SDCX will autostart. If you are using a DOS lower than 5.0 just type
Run"*"
To start SDCX

Message me if you would like an updated copy of the SCC Dragon image