[Coco] Dplus 5.0

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Jul 16 21:34:22 EDT 2019

There is little we can do to help if you don't tell us exactly what you have done.

For one thing, your startup.cfg file would probably need to mount the sdcexp.dsk image in drive 0
for the AUTOEXEC.BAS file to run automatically.
However, you have implied that you have not correctly installed the disk ROM image on your card.

Normally the CoCoSDC uses the SDC-DOS.ROM image but you have referred to DOSPlus 5. From where are
you getting your ROM image? How did you try to program your card? What kind of errors are you
getting, if any? What do you see on your screen at turn-on?