[Coco] Alternatives to Java Drive Wire.

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Jul 14 21:54:03 EDT 2019

I believe that Roger is not supporting Drive Pak any longer but is working with the CocoFPGA. I'm
not aware of any Linux version and http://www.colorcomputer.net/ just has Windows software.

The version of Drive Pak that I have requires the removal of the SDC card, insertion into an
adapter, and then an SDC/USB reader/writer. There is software on the site to read/write the SDC card.