[Coco] Alternatives to Java Drive Wire.

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Jul 14 19:59:29 EDT 2019

  Mark gave you the url for CoCoNet. What may not be clear in the docs is that the CoCoNet ROM for
the Coco normally uses the CoCoNet server on your PC. It is also best with the ROM in a DrivePAK
using a 2GB MicroSD card.
  There is an .ini file on your PC that needs to be edited for your system, where you can select the
use of the serial I/O output on the Coco or the RS232 pak. The serial I/O cable is the same that
Drivewire uses.
  The PC interface for Drivewire is much better to use, as the CoCoNet server essentially has none.
So changing .dsk images is easier with Drivewire than the CoCoNet server. CoCoNet uses just 4 PC
.dsk images although you can mount .vhd images. You can select images with the .ini file or commands
on the CoCo.