[Coco] Playing games on my other 6809

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Sat Jul 13 00:15:44 EDT 2019

I'm on a pretty bare bones install of Fedora 30 (just installed it
tonight).  The only thing I really added was compat-ffmpeg28 and
ffmpeg-libs to get the h264 codec for Netflix and Amazon Video but this
post is just a static jpeg so I doubt it is codec related.  I would
assume that it is javascript related as, if I recall you stated in the
past that you block "some javascript since its an open back door into
the system"