[Coco] Remove C66 and c65 or just snip one leg?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Jul 8 13:24:39 EDT 2019

On 7/8/2019 11:09 AM, Ed Snider wrote:
> Not really, but there's no reason to not simply remove them completely, unless you
> really want to be able to go back to the original configuration (in a messy fashion).

I have a different opinion.  Going back to the original config might be
useful for testing (did the RAM expansion cause an issue, etc.), and one
should not so easily dismiss going back to standard.  At least if the
unit is sold to a new person, that person will now know what goes there
and the part will be present to resolder in, if needed.

And, if the snip is made nicely, putting it back together need not be messy.

Jim