[Coco] CoCo C, Kreider '97? was Re: Climax C Compiler setup

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Wed Jul 3 03:04:37 EDT 2019

Sorry to resurrect a necrotic thread, but I saw something that piqued
my interest.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 8:06 AM Bill Pierce via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Gene, those are from Carl Kreider's clib97

Is there a version of the Kreider C library that's newer than the 1991
release found on RTSI, or was that just a typo?

See, I'm working on getting a complete collection of C source code in
a central, maintainable, and public location, and if there's a better
version of libc, I want to include it. There's some nifty stuff in
there already, including the early version of Forth09 posted to
CompuServe and the XLisp 1.2 posted to Delphi forever ago that I
thought had disappeared.

I am currently searching across the net looking for every version of
'cc' so that I can commit them in the order in which they were written
(for history purposes). I think I have every version of c_prep now
(18, 19, 19a, 19b, and 19c), so that will be included shortly.

I also have a number of packages that have not yet been committed for
organizational reasons. :)

My repository is viewable at <https://github.com/Deek/CoCoC> if you
want to take a look, and you can download it with "git clone
https://github.com/Deek/CoCoC.git".