[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 44 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Jan 30 15:20:41 EST 2019

Episode 44 -- Supported Configs, Chet Simpson, Hunt The Wumpus

Our first episode of the new year, 2019! Of course, we all know that
the real "CoCo" New Year doesn't start until CoCoFEST!, but we're
still 93 days away from that...

Anyway, join us for the usual CoCo news segment, along with a host
discussion around CoCo hardware support from developers, an interview
with Chet Simpson, Neil's review of Hunt The Wumpus by Evan Wright,
plus a bit more here and there...

Come and give us a listen!

http://cococrew.org