[Coco] Programs larger than 32K?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 21 22:37:17 EST 2019

Actually, I don't know for sure if the KEY264K used peeks and pokes to
share data between the two banks, and switched via interrupts.  I only know
the program from having skimmed some of its docs a long time ago.  But now
that I think about it, it seems to me that things could also be set up to
allow the two banks to both have access to the same Basic variables and
arrays, by manipulating pointers to the variable space so that they matched
up between the two banks.

Art