[Coco] Programs larger than 32K?

Evan Wright evancwright at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 17:36:02 EST 2019

Apologies for the second plea for help....
Is there a way to load a program BASIC that is more than 32K?   (I have a  program that is too large to fit into the  CoCo 2 when it's not in all-RAM mode)
If put the machine in all-RAM mode from BASIC the machine crashes (which is kind of expected). But,  I can't have the program put the machine in all RAM mode, because I can't get it loaded in the first place (the CMOC nobasic example).
Do people have a main segment that is less than 32k, which puts the CoCo in all-RAM mode, then load the remaining data from separate files?
Evan