[Coco] Basic09 and syscalls

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 17 23:14:20 EST 2019

Normally, syscall, inkey, gfx and gfx2 are pre-merged with RUNB (to save space). If you are trying to run your code from BASIC09, it will try to link these in, but if they are merged with RUNB, it will need 16K free. If you are running BASIC09 with a large memory specifier, you may need to change the specifier to lower. Make sure you have loaded RUNB as well, so that it gets all of those modules.

Failing that, if you have a very large program, you can pack it first, and then run it from the shell (which should automatically grab RUNB and anything merged with it.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net