[Coco] Upgrading a CoCo 1

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 16 18:00:52 EST 2019

If you decide to upgrade, instructions are in the May 1984 Rainbow for
getting a D board to 64K.

https://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine-1984-05

You will also need to upgrade your Color Basic ROM if it is version 1.0
(type EXEC 40075 to display the version number);  Color Basic 1.0 supported
only 4K and 16K.

Art