[Coco] Intro + DataSheets Request

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Jan 15 13:49:18 EST 2019

The Basic ROM chip (depending on what model of CoCo you have) is an 8K
chip, compatible with a 68766 EPROM (24 pins).  That's the case if you see
an Extended Basic ROM nearby, or a socket for one.  Some CoCo 2s have both
Color Basic and Extended Basic in a single 16K chip, possibly a 28-pin one
compatible with the 27128 EPROM..

Art