[Coco] The rise and fall of Radio Shack??

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 12:16:53 EST 2019

 Gene you're probably smarter than me - really.  I just had to stay tuned in to see just HOW much this guy doesn't know.  How wide will he open his mouth to receive a big foot.
    On ‎Sunday‎, ‎January‎ ‎13‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎41‎:‎41‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EST, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

 On Sunday 13 January 2019 21:29:16 Lee wrote:

> I found it interesting that there wasn't one mention of RadioShack
> selling computers.  It went straight from selling radios to selling
> cell phones. How do you skip the entire computer era of RadioShack?

My take on it was that he was far more interested in blowing his own
horn. Since I'm pretty good at that myself, and knowing how boring that
can be, I bailed out 6 or 7 minutes in.

Cheers, Gene Heskett