[Coco] The rise and fall of Radio Shack??

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 12:15:16 EST 2019

 I didn't like some of the comments from the "Companyman."  I am 59 and grew up with RS and had tons of positive memories!   I too thought why no mention of Tandy PCs?! I owned a few.  Sure he mentioned Mr. Tandy.  He did state some reasonable assumptions of RSs decline, and I believe it was too much old school management styles.  I still buy from RS online from a store in GA.  RS also sells products on Amazon.  Not sure what kind of affiliation it is.  But ANY company with products (if good and reasonably priced) on Amazon should do ok.  We all know the Internet is the way to survive because every company uses it and has to.