[Coco] OVCC releases

Michael R. Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sun Jan 13 22:43:19 EST 2019

Walter’s work has diverged significantly from the v2.0.1b-final tag on VCC and is not currently under any revision control.  I’ve been trying to get his work it into a branch from that tag so it can be pushed to my fork of the VCC repository.  This is still in progress and is quite a lot of work.  OVCC may be a fork/derivative work but I feel strongly that it needs to be under revision control, and most definitely should live in a branch of the main VCC repository instead of some offshoot.  I already have an offshoot repo which is only temporary until we can operate out of a normal fork/branch.

—

Michael R. Furman
Email: n6il at ocs.net
Phone: +1 (408) 480-5865