[Coco] DW4 Nitros9 and floppy disk access

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 13 15:20:08 EST 2019

What was going on is that when you booted up with HDBDOS selected, the ROM
was copied to RAM because you're using a CoCo 3, where the ROMs are
normally run out of RAM.  So then, you could manually switch the MPI to
Slot 4 to allow floppy operation without crashing or unselecting HDBDOS
because by that time HDBDOS was running from RAM, so its being active
wasn't affected by the MPI selector switch.

Art