[Coco] DW4 Nitros9 and floppy disk access

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 12:58:17 EST 2019

Do an mdir and you'll see all loaded drivers. If you used one of the repo disks to create the boot, then you should have "rbf", "rb1773", "d0", "d1", and "d2" (at least) for floppies. Almost all boot disks on the repo include these driver/descriptors.

Also, if you used the standard floppy boot disk from the repo  to create your boot, then /d0 is probably labeled /dd. In a dw boot /x0 should be /dd.