[Coco] CocoFest 2019

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Fri Jan 11 11:22:16 EST 2019

   Not to burst you bubble but Chicago isn't called "The Windy City"
   because of the wind. In fact, there are many American cities with more
   wind than Chicago. Chicago got that title because of it's "blow-hard"
   politics. You're still welcome to visit this fine city. just don't
   expect to get blown away. LOL!

     On January 11, 2019 at 10:11 AM EDDY SZCZERBINSKI