[Coco] Radio Shack's Audio Spectrum Analyzer for the CoCo 3

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jan 10 10:13:32 EST 2019

A quick look at the Analyzer code seems to indicate that it uses the Semigraphics-12 screen format
which is not available on a Coco3.

Strangely enough the program at least looks correct with the VCC 1.02b emulator. The program almost
looks correct with the MESS 1.34 version.

Unfortunately you can't get a Coco3 to display S-12 graphics as you can S-24 graphics with a POKE to
$FF9C.

Robert