[Coco] in need of parts

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:46:34 EST 2019

Hi,

I do not know either if there are outside markers, but the board I'm having in servery has the chips I was mentioning.  I do am interested in one or even both of your boards, what would be the asking price? I'm only interested in the boards, no case. A keyboard would be welcome too.

Please respond with offer?
cb