[Coco] Arcade1up conversion

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:56:47 EST 2019

Arcade1up conversion If anyone is interested in converting there 1up to a Coco arcade machine this is how I did it I replaced the original 17 inch screen with a 17 inch LG flat with composite and VGA inputs. This way I can connect a real coco board as well as a PC for vcc emulation, as well as dW I scrapped the emulation idea and went with a real coco3 motherboard (de cased) and have that connected to the LG via composite input. I have a coco flash and speech/sound pak connected o the coco using a 'y' cable The joysticks have been replaced with a pair of Wilco sticks using a atari to coco adapter The aracde machine boots up to my custom joystick menu that lets you launch one of many rom pak games. In addition to the rom pak games you can also launch DW from the main arcade screen menu to play disk games. The DW menu also uses a modified version of sidekick that uses the joysticks to navigate and select software. The DW server is a small pocket PC that is setup to launch the DW server on boot.

Sent from my BlackBerry