[Coco] Dynamic CoCo News

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:26:08 EST 2019

Hello all,

I just completed to scan Steve Ostrom's entire Dynamic CoCo News magazine
from the 80s. I have already processed several issues and those are on the
CoCo Archive. 'Process' means cleaning up every page of marks, wrinkles,
OCR and anything else. While I finished scanning the issues, I have lots of
processing to do before the entire library is posted.

I wasn't familiar with this magazine from back in the day and must say it
has lots of good information, especially for programmers.

Steve wasn't able to find issue January 1984, though it might be someplace
in his house. Does anyone have this issue? Would be super to have every
single issue on the archive when I finish.

Thanks,

Carlos Camacho
Color Computer Store

Carlos