[Coco] Coco Arcade machine

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:55:46 EST 2019

Just need some input and advice please

I have an Rampage arcade1up machine that I turned into a Coco arcade machine

I replaced the original display with a LG flat screen monitor. I have an Intel Atom compute stick attached via HDMI.   The joystick and two of the buttons are connected to the Intel stick with a USB adapter
‎I have the Intel stick auto booting to VCC and have VCC automatically launching a VHD image with SIDEKICK as the GUI.   This version of SIDEKICK has been modified to allow the joystick to be used to navigate the MENU; just the same as SDCX.
I built a custom VHD image making sure to only include games that DID NOT require any keyboard input to play. i.e. no games that request a level number or another keyboard input.

My only problem now is how to do a soft/hard reset of vcc or the stick when a user wants to play a different game.