[Coco] Latest C Compiler Chain

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Jan 1 23:41:04 EST 2019

I think that the source for many of the libraries is available on RTSI.
The ones I used are but as the Internet suffers from the filename only
curse that I hate, being on DELPHI with one line descriptions which when
you clicked on one you got the long description where you could only
then download the actual files.

Give me links for the libraries and I will look. I know just about every
place to look, a couple that I chose not to make public. In a PM.

Please read what Willard found as he did the heavy lifting.

I did really never get started on the libraries that he found.

If you find anything after the "C" Compiler CLIMAX project please tell
me, it was called CLIMAX as I did not expect anyone to do any more work.

There is a ANSIFrount version source that somebody would not make public
but I have most of the source for everything, some that I did not publish.

I have the source for the 6308 version of RMA or something that you
might wish. I have DVDs, CDs, External Hard Disks that would take me
more years than I have to look at.

Please read the CLIMAX post, think about it for a week and then send me
a PM.

Ignoring the work Willard did on the "C" Compiler is the quickest way to
shut me up.

SHF