[Coco] Humbug for the CoCo

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:16:10 EST 2019

Found it! I've just updated the archive:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

Enjoy!

Guillaume

"Steve Ostrom"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
20190228154915.9899EA5DAE at five.pairlist.net...

There was a Humbug (debug monitor) released for the Coco by Peter Stark of
Star-Kits fame.  Guillaume might be able to find it in my collection, filed
under C03-020.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10