[Coco] Robert Gault's DECB SmartWatch software

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Feb 25 17:10:40 EST 2019

The docs support that, but it looks like it needs some external driver
bits for the specific RTC. The disk image on the archive doesn't seem
to have them:

decb dir ados3ext.dsk,

EXTEND0  BIN  2  B  3
EXTEND1  BIN  2  B  3
EXTEND2  BIN  2  B  3
MENUCUST BAS  0  B  1
MENU     BIN  2  B  1
ECOPY    BIN  2  B  1
ECUST    BAS  0  B  6
SAVEROM  BAS  0  B  1
RAMDISK  BIN  2  B  1
WCOPY    BIN  2  B  1
DATE     BIN  2  B  1
LCOPY    BIN  2  B  1
KEYRPT   BIN  2  B  1
NUTRAX2  BIN  2  B  1

Can anyone help? I believe I am looking for a file called "CLOCKSW/BIN".

Thanks,

John