[Coco] CoCo OS-9 Sub Sim Manual???

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 07:07:22 EST 2019

Joe, the actual name of the game is "Sub Battle Simulator" and the manual is in the archives under "Sub Battle". This game was put out for many machines (an Epyx game) and this manual was for one of the other machines but does have the Coco 3 instructions near the back. Most of the commands and such were universal from machine to machine.
As with most OS9 L2 games, it requires a VDG screen to run (I think). There are premade Sub Sim disks in the NitrOS9 repository as well.