[Coco] Workkng on fig Forth for 6809

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:42:41 EST 2019

2019年2月10日(日) 13:05、Derek John Evans さん(derek.john.evans at hotmail.com)のメッセージ:

> Looks like a lot of work. Any reason why you're starting from a 6800
> version?

Trying to work out some reasons a C language Forth I wrote about fifteen
years ago gives me segfaults, trying to get deeper understanding of how the
pieces of fig Forths fit together, working on a model that should be easier
to convert to "modern" 32 and 64 bit CPUs than what is available. Don't
like the typical register handling in other versions of Forth for 6809. Etc.

The 6800 version is one I was once somewhat familiar with.

Colorforth was figforth. The archive contains an updated disk version plus
> source., but they took out the cas support.

Do we have source code for Colorforth?

An editor for superforth that works in 80 col would be nice.

Yeah, it would. I'll have to get a coco3 emulator running here before I can
work on that.