[Coco] Off-topic - Vintage Electronics

EDDY SZCZERBINSKI dhaulagiri at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:59:51 EST 2019

About those old tapes, I was about to write something similar to Stephen - you may be able to read them only once and reading it may get the reading head and other part of the player dirty with oxyde.
But I have done it before and it worked - only once, so record well what you will be playing. And sorry but I don't have the equipment anymore
Good luck