[Coco] Coco in France

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:22:25 EST 2019

hi,
I can be wrong but to me there is nothing in the schematics that let me believe there is any mains sync.

I do know that there is some signal that is from one off the pia's that is 50/60 hertz, but that is cpu controlled, not mains.
All power is from designated regulators 12v, 8v and 5v., which means all power sources are DC.(some ripple discarded)
The person mentioned that screen came or come up for a split second, and the cassette relay comes up.

Could it be something in his tv set that is refusing signal?

Like I said in a earlier message, he can connect it to a native normal tv set, and should have black&white image, maybe not the best quality either, but hey at least you know the coco works.