[Coco] Moving Sale - CoCos Galore

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:27:47 EST 2019

I'm a few days from moving and hoping to reduce my collection so I don't
need to move them. Here are some CoCos and Tandy related products I'd like
to part with. As always, everything is taken apart, cleaned, fixed and
carefully packed. Next best thing to NIB. :-)

Color Computer 1, 64K Extended BASIC. Using CoCo 2 keyboard, with NEW case
badge and 64K RAM badge. Sweet paint job if I do say so myself. (pictured)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264168687931

Color Computer 1, 64K Extended BASIC with NEW Case Badge, Very clean
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264178473194

Color Computer 1, 64K Extended BASIC with NEW Case Badge, NEW RF modulator
(internal), Very clean
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264176947858

Color Computer 1, 16K Extended BASIC (my original machine)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264175236579

MC-10 Micro Computer (enter the world of Jim Gerrie gaming goodness)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264172053779

Color Computer Magazine Premier Issue
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264173786025

Color Computer 2, 64K Extended BASIC + COCO 3 KEYBOARD !!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264172048469

Tandy related
TRS-80 Model 102 portable
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264167898772

Tandy 1400HD Power Supply
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264179446576
Tandy 1400HD Case
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264179428232
Tandy 1400HD Keyboard
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264179321746
Tandy 1400HD LCD
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264167843445
Tandy 1400HD Motherboard
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264167840435

Tandy PC Memory Card
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264175043789

Other vintage non-Tandy/CoCo items also available...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/colorcomputerstore/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Carlos Camacho
Color Computer Strore