[Coco] AGD converted games: Pack #14

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 07:38:45 EST 2019

Hi Steve,
of course, you will find all of the packs here:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=7

This link will open the Uploads section.
There you just have to look for messages named like that:
- AGD converted games: Pack #nn
There might be a few ones that have no number and a 'title' instead
Opening each thread on this section will allow you to search for the very
first message there that should contain the two zip files (CoCo-Dragon)
next two messages use to have some screenshots added too.
Hope you'll find them easily!
Have a nice weekend
Enjoy
pere