[Coco] AGD converted games: Pack #14

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 11:06:09 EST 2019

Pere, thank you very much for doing these conversions.  It looks like I have been able to download 7 of these packs, and that there are 14 of them completed at this point.  Can you please point me in the right direction to find the others I am missing?

Thanks again for all the good work.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10