[Coco] Interrupt Vectors Physical Location ???

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Sat Dec 28 17:25:33 EST 2019

On the Coco1/2, it does come from the top of the Color Basic ROM (BFFx).
On the Coco3, it comes from the top of the internal 32K ROM which would
be at FFFx naturally if not for the I/O area.

I think the mapping is handled by the SAM (Coco1/2) or GIME (Coco3).
There may be other logic involved as well.

So the hardware you need to replace is, in fact, the relevant ROM.

Note that FFF0/1 also come from the same area which may be relevant if
you're using a 6309.